I begin my journey to Colorado tonight to celebrate the new beginnings in the life of Tim + Andrea Brown.
Here's the BASIC run down of how it all came together...
- 0 - I met Andrea Summer of 2012 over a CA Mid State Fair cake! Instantly became good friends.
- 0.5 - Time passes - good times occur - friendship strengthens - we went through a lot together <3
- 1 - Andrea moves to Fort Collins to get her Masters in OT
- 2 - Andrea meets Tim, and they hit it off real quick. REAL QUICK.
- 3 - Time passes, good times occur, Tim wants to lock this thing down so he hits me up about his proposal idea.
- 4 - I fly to Colorado to shoot the proposal - I hide behind a large rock w/ my camera.
- 5 - Tim + Andrea arrive @ the park for a romantic picnic.
- 6 - Time for the dessert course... Tim reaches for the ring in the 'dessert' tupperware, gets down on one knee...
- 7 - Andrea says YES!
- 8 - I pop out of the rock I've been hiding behind for an hour and a half or so - Andrea looses her *$h!t*
- 9 - We head over to the surprise gathering at a friends house to celebrate the proposal
- 10 - Time passes, happiness abounds, wedding planning happens, bachelorette party in Arizona happens...
- 11 - June 2016 rolls around, and it's time for Tim + Andrea to tie the knot... JUNE 12, 2016!!!!
- 12 - Cannot wait for the big day on the 12th! They're so perfect together. Cannot wait to see what the future will bring for their lives together <3
Been reflecting on some good times in life with Andrea(& Tim) recently. Allow me to share some personal images of those good times :)